Please review the safety protocols we have put in place to keep you safe and healthy:
- Virtual visits will continue to be encouraged for many issues, but for routine follow up for medical conditions and yearly health exams we will be able to schedule these for in-person visits.
- Our waiting room will be closed, so we ask that you not show up too
early. We may ask you to wait in your car, or on a seat outside (weather permitting) if we don’t have an overflow room available.
- We will continue to evaluate whether you have any symptoms suggesting Covid-19 infection by telephone call the day before. If there is any chance for active infection, we have set up the back half of the office to be totally separated from the front, and will ask you to use a separate entrance. Please let us know in advance whether you have any concerns that you may be infected with Covid-19 so we can be prepared.
- We will all be wearing masks and appropriate protective equipment, and we ask that you wear a mask at all times.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting continually, and the exam rooms will be cleaned between patient visits.